Coordinator UnConference 2022
After the SexWorkers UnConference in 2021 was a great success, there will also be a UnConference in 2022 with the main focus on topics around “Discrimination and Support”.
Hydra e.V. is therefore looking for a paid coordinator to support the organizing team.
The position is initially limited until 30.09.2022, with the conference to be held in September 2022.
The coordinator will be responsible for all activities prior to and on the days of the conference.
- Internal and external contact person
- Prepare, plan and schedule meetings of the orga team (invitations, structure of meetings, etc.)
- Maintain mail address and communication channels (e.g. Trello)
- Support social media and public relations and work closely with the person responsible for social media
- Overview of responsibilities and tasks
Work days and hours are flexible and primarily based on the needs of the Orga team and the timing of the conference.
We are especially happy to receive applications from trans people, PoC and Black people and/or people with migration history.
If you are interested please write an email with some information about you to: email@example.com